Hassan Reddick hold out

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Me too. McDonald looks pretty good. Better than Huff.
You're right giving credit to McDonald.
For a guy most of us(including me) wrote off as a smh pick,He has seized his opportunity. Bad Luck for Reddick imo.
Granted the Pat's line looked like ours usually does but I'm encouraged.
It's coming together guys. Now let's see if they can do something special.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
why oh why wouldn’t he want to play in NY ?
With Aaron Rodgers ?
On a defense that’s supposed to be elite? ( I’m waiting on that ) game 1 just a fluke ? We hope
Still okay play for normal (hahahaha) money
And see where it goes from there
I just don’t get it

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I see these Sports writers have us trading Reddick for either a 4th or 5th Rd pick. We hold on to him and let him go as a FA. We should get a Comp pick as a 3rd Rd pick.
So in reality, The Jets don't really lose much, if this plays out with Reddick holding out all season. They still get a pick. What did they give up for this prick again? A conditional 3rd? Not a bad gamble. Hell Reddick did them a favor by holding out. Would have been a Hell of a distraction if He "held in". Did JD pull a fast one? Or does it just look that way?

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Are they still fining him for every day he doesn't show up?
If they are, they might even make money if he stays out all year and then get the compensation pick when he walks.
Later

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'm sorry but if this is actually true, this guy is acting like a fucking baby. They already dumped your ass and didn't want to pay you, just show up and do your damn job at this point, or retire.

View attachment 6689
For a 1st round, I'd do it. I would rather own his ass for next year. Actually I want him to show up and the Jets put him out there on every single snap. I hope this guys career is coming to a spectacular end soon.

Xmarco

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
With each game(win) he loses money and leverage... keep him on ice
Only drawback is other FA/vets may look unfavorablely at the Jets... but what else is new

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Hassan Who?
You mean the stiff who refused to honor his word?
No, we're not trading him. He is going to twist all Season and maybe the Jets will revisit this in the off-season. At least that's what this guy deserves imo.
If I'm JD I wouldn't even speak to his people now unless Reddick reported.
You wanna play Hardball? Show them how it's done JD.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
And I'd like to be stranded on a dessert island with Scarlett Johansson.
I don't think either of us is going to get our wish.
Later
You and me both............There's something about that woman that makes me feel 20 years old again. :eyebrows:

Last edited:

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Hassan Who?
You mean the stiff who refused to honor his word?
No, we're not trading him. He is going to twist all Season and maybe the Jets will revisit this in the off-season. At least that's what this guy deserves imo.
If I'm JD I wouldn't even speak to his people now unless Reddick reported.
You wanna play Hardball? Show them how it's done JD.
I agree and hope he holds out until after his contract tolls, week ten I think. If that happens he is really screwed. However; I think he realizes that and will probably show up just before the deadline so he can get credit for the season and become a free agent at end of season. Look for him to show up right after the Texan game with a big shit eating grin on his face.