Hassan Reddick hold out

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
It's 100% true. Douglas said that at the time of the trade and again in his last presser before the season. JD said to come for your introduction presser and we will start working out a deal.
JD has since refused to talk contract since and stated exactly that . That's why I couldn't understand the hate Reddick was / is getting from the fan base. J.D. tried to fuck Reddick over and looking at the current D line, appears to have fucked himself, the team and fans instead
JD is a goner!

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
So more unconfirmed rumors swirling this morning. Take it with a grain of salt as this is completely contradictory to what has been reported for months.

"However, some new insight about the situation may have come from a Philadelphia reporter. Tyrone Johnson, an analyst on NBC Sports Philly and radio show host on 97.5 The Fanatic, said on his show that there have been some “whispers” that a few teams were willing to pay Reddick what he wanted. The Eagles ultimately traded Reddick to the Jets because they offered the best compensation package (a 2026 conditional third-round pick)."

"If true" then that is why Reddick is sitting on his "trade me" request. If he believes there are teams out there just waiting to pay him, I can understand why he is refusing to show up.

Now everyone has been saying for months, that the Jets were the only willing trade partners and no one was banging down the door for Reddick. IMO I'm gonna lean towards believing "no one was interested" more than "there were a few teams willing to pay his price", as for his career Reddick has always seems like a rented player and no one has extended him long term.

https://jetsxfactor.com/2024/09/13/rumor-haason-reddicks-ny-jets-holdout/

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
It's 100% true. Douglas said that at the time of the trade and again in his last presser before the season. JD said to come for your introduction presser and we will start working out a deal.
That is terrible business practice - buying something without knowing what it will cost.
Forget that, that is bad LIFE practice.
Later

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
To the best of my knowledge the Jets haven't received any trade offers. I believe that if they did and turned the offer down one of these EXPERTS WITH THE INSIDE SCOOP would have made that public. So I'm wondering what teams are willing to pay Reddick what he's asking. I think the answer is none presently at least.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Reminds me when hop sing held out on the cartwrights. hoss begged his dad to sign him for whatever he wanted. No neigbors put in a bid for him. Little joe complained that his shirts stunk from lack of cleaning & Adam said he wanted fried pork. What was Ben to do?

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I hear that their new, well paid, edge rusher has so far been a disappointment. Maybe he just doesn't feel at home there.
Goes under the “one game don’t panic” column LOL. Horrible field conditions in Brazil and they ran most of the game, can’t put much stock into that performance

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
This is just a great big crock of shit. I'm done with Riddick. Another fiasco in a long line of them. Turning the page on this whole dumbass situation. Blind leading the blind on both sides.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
They are out of a job regardless IMO. Just making the playoffs in an all in year is not going to work.
I don’t want to start over again. The AFC is brutal ever since Brady left it.

i still like JD. I hope Saleh grows cause he’s probably a good guy

not sure where we go after Rodgers. That’s the biggest problem if they have a solid year. He has to stay atleast another year after this and train his replacement