Hassan Reddick hold out

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The clock is ticking on Reddick. Bad move backing out of your agreement.
If it was Me, I would let him rot. You go back on your word you're nothing. Eff Him.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
That would have been the smart play. Show up and just not do any physical practices (see Jordan Love). Apparently Reddick has a real genius whispering in his ears :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure who. His agent has advised several players to show up and sit

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
The clock is ticking on Reddick. Bad move backing out of your agreement.
If it was Me, I would let him rot. You go back on your word you're nothing. Eff Him.
There was never any agreement. He was traded because he wanted a new deal. It was common knowledge. Douglas assumed he would play out his final year, but with zero guaranteed for injury,he would be stupid to play.
Should show up and not participate.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
He shows up all would be forgiven. Show them you want to be here. That's all their asking.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The simple fact of the matter is We don't know shite about what's going on behind the scenes. The Moronic-Media has become click bait central. It's all about "hits" now. The more outlandish the title the more hits they get. The truth is no longer served.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Along with the 50k daily fine, in the past teams were able to waive the fines after coming to terms. Now, the fine cannot be forgiven.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
I think JD did negotiate before the trade. But the negotiations were verbal. Some people can't be held to their word.
That said, this sux. I want to see Reddick on the field. But the team can't be afraid to move on if he's playing hardball. Reddick has more to lose by not showing up.

The Jets have 52 mil or so in dead money this season. They could extend Reddick on aback-loaded contract. But if I were JD, I'm not sure I'd want to do that at this point.