Jets Draft Picks ?

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
If Gregory can stay away from the weed and add 25-30 lbs to his frame, he could be a beast and what a steal at #6 . IF, if, if!

I don't know about Gregory, but how can he love smoking weed and still be 30 pounds too light !!!? Does he not get a serious case of the munchies or what from burning down ?:popcorn:

Go Jets...Cyborg

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I don't know about Gregory, but how can he love smoking weed and still be 30 pounds too light !!!? Does he not get a serious case of the munchies or what from burning down ?:popcorn:

Go Jets...Cyborg

He has a stomach virus in January that caused him to lose over 30 lbs. He put 15-20lbs back on in time for the combine but was still 10lbs lighter than usual. Your boy Kiper is really "high" on Gregory:

Mel Kiper Jr.
Kiper: 2015 NFL Mock Draft 4.0
"There's no question that Gregory has seen his stock slide in recent weeks, as the question of how dependable he can be off the field gets tacked onto the question of whether his size will be an issue. But with two first-round picks, a bet on getting the best out of Gregory isn't a bad one to make right here for the Saints, because he's got so much talent. He offers length, and explosiveness that plays up both on tape and when he's sprinting in Under Armour. There are some concerns about his lean frame, but I think he's a lot better against the run than his frame might indicate, and if he can stay on the field I think he has a chance to be a star."

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Both Kiper & McShay had the Jets picking Kevin White WR in their latest predictions this morning (friday).:football-catching-s

Go Jets...Cyborg

U

ucrenegade

Both Kiper & McShay had the Jets picking Kevin White WR in their latest predictions this morning (friday).:football-catching-s

Go Jets...Cyborg

I am thinking more along the lines of philip dorsett in the 2nd

U

ucrenegade

My ideal first 3 rounds would be

Rd 1 - Beasley
Rd 2 - Dorsett
Rd 3 - Petty/Sean Mannion either

mine is similar you got rounds 2 and 3 right but the only ass rusher i would take over dupree is fowler

i was hoping we traded down and nabbed dupree in the 10-12 range but the fallouts of winston and gregory may move dupree to be a top 10 pick now.

I would strongly have to consider him at 6

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
mine is similar you got rounds 2 and 3 right but the only ass rusher i would take over dupree is fowler

i was hoping we traded down and nabbed dupree in the 10-12 range but the fallouts of winston and gregory may move dupree to be a top 10 pick now.

I would strongly have to consider him at 6

Well, I dont want any ass rushers, but I thought something similar:

1) Dupree OLB
2) Dorsett WR (quickly becoming a favorite of mine after Cooper, White, and Perriman)
3) Grayson QB (not because I like him, but I think the coaches like him a lot, wouldnt be shocked if we move up back into rd 2 to get him)

Teacht79

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Below are the picks for Mel Kiper’s version 4.0 NFL Mock Draft

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
2. Tennessee Titans - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Leonard Williams, DE, Southern California
4. Oakland Raiders - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
5. Washington Redskins - Dante Fowler Jr., DE, Florida
6. New York Jets - Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
7. Chicago Bears - Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
8. Atlanta Falcons - Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
9. New York Giants - Shane Ray, OLB, Missouri
10. St. Louis Rams - Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF
11. Minnesota Vikings - Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
12. Cleveland Browns - DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
13. New Orleans Saints - Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska
14. Miami Dolphins - Danny Shelton, DT, Washington
15. San Francisco 49ers - Arik Armstead, DE, Oregon
16. Houston Texans - Bud Dupree, OLB, Kentucky
17. San Diego Chargers - Malcom Brown, DT, Texas
18. Kansas City Chiefs - Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State
19. Cleveland Browns - Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Landon Collins, S, Alabama
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan
22. Pittsburgh Steelers - Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
23. Detroit Lions - La’El Collins, T, LSU
24. Arizona Cardinals - Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
25. Carolina Panthers - D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida
26. Baltimore Ravens - Marcus Peters, CB, Washington
27. Dallas Cowboys - Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut
28. Denver Broncos - Cameron Erving, C, Florida State
29. Indianapolis Colts - Andrus Peat, Stanford, OT
30. Green Bay Packers - Jalen Collins, CB, LSU
31. New Orleans Saints - Nelson Agholor, WR, Southern California
32. New England Patriots - Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State

Based on Mel Kiper's latest mock today, i would be bummed out if we pick Brandon Scherff 6'5"/320 from Iowa. Game film does'nt lie, and if you watch the Maryland game during the season, or the Tennessee bowl game, Scherff got man handled by speed rushers in both games. A #6 pick as to be a sure franchise type pick, and I don't want an above average but not great OL @ 6. Maybe Jet management will fall in love with Kevin White WR after his visit today. Please no OL @ 6.:apologetic:

Go Jets...Cyborg

I agree that Scherff at 6 doesn't do much for me either. It is an area that needs to be addressed later in the draft, but at 6 seems a bit high for this years crop of OL.

jetfandreamer

Jets Groupie
Jet Fanatics
I agree that Scherff at 6 doesn't do much for me either. It is an area that needs to be addressed later in the draft, but at 6 seems a bit high for this years crop of OL.

For what is worth I think if Jets go OL early it will be for an OT they had visits from COllins, Flowers and Peat...also..Scherff as of now has not visited Jets..also in MACC's presser a cpl weeks back, although it could be a smoke screen, he said good , serviceable OL can be gotten much later in the draft..I think that true..ESPECIALLY at OG

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
In todays NFLDRAFT.NET Countdown they have the Raiders picking Kevin White @ 4 and the Skins picking Mariota @ 5 ?

They have the Jets:
6) Bud Dupree DE/OLB with Cooper WR still on the board. Cooper for me @ 6 if he's there.
37) Tevin Coleman RB Eli Harold OLB for me here if we snag Cooper @ 6.
70) Rashad Greene WR BPA (RB, T, QB )

Go Jets...Cyborg

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
McShay said that Devin Smith WR 6'/190 from Ohio St. is the most underrated WR in this years draft. Smith has been trying to convince all the teams that he is just not a one trick pony with his 4.38 speed, and that he is a very good route runner as well.

Go Jets...Cyborg

S

sg3

Cy man

A chance for you, yes you, to be the GM that makes 4 picks in round 1 and another 4 in round 2

Join the JetsFansUnited mock draft as GM8 and get in the fun

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Holy Batman what is Todd McShay smoking this morning ? He has the Jets picking Todd Gurley RB @ 6, with Leonard Williams dropping to the Bears @ 7.
He also thinks there is a chance4 the Jets trade up to get Mariota. Yikes, please hurry draft before I go crazy !

Go Jets...Cyborg

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
1st rd: best LB/DE (Gregory, Ray, Beasley) Dupree seems to be a projected 15-25 guy and may be a reach at #6 and I'm guessing Fowler Jr will be gone at #6

2nd rd: best WR (I'm really loving Dorias Green-Beckham size, speed and potential) and I think his off the field issues will push him into this rd.

3rd rd: best o-linemen available

4th rd: best QB, o-linemen or RB available

7th rd (both): best o-linemen, QB or RB available

Note: To clarify the 4th and two 7th rds, I believe the Jets should draft with two o-linemen, one that is drafted no later then the 3rd rd. The other late two picks should be either a Rb or QB.

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Mods, With a week until the draft, it's almost time to lock in the picks ? Let me know, and I'll throw my final mock out there.

Go Jets...Cyborg