Official Game Thread: Jets at Bills

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I feel between Fant & Edoga the right tackle spot is locked down, the Jets should invest draft to RG... believe McGovern is a good stop gap center for next year where they can draft a day 3 guy to develop there has to be some slippage in the draft that someone falls for one reason or another...

the depth is key, and after this year they will figure out a blueprint on how to stack the team properly

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
this is horrible team play they can only do so much until they get in their own way

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Nathan Sheperd actually played well these last two weeks but I don't feel it is enough to bring him back

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I feel between Fant & Edoga the right tackle spot is locked down, the Jets should invest draft to RG... believe McGovern is a good stop gap center for next year where they can draft a day 3 guy to develop there has to be some slippage in the draft that someone falls for one reason or another...

the depth is key, and after this year they will figure out a blueprint on how to stack the team properly

I still wish I felt as encouraged about Edoga as you do. I'm not there yet. I'm higher on him than I was, but not there.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Keelan Cole finally today showed up as a key contributor that they signed him to be for this season, unfortunately...
Tarik Black gets his first NFL catch, hope he gets an ERFA tender to come back...
How long or how many days is Denzel Mims days numbered?

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I still wish I felt as encouraged about Edoga as you do. I'm not there yet. I'm higher on him than I was, but not there.
the game he came in and finished he didn't let up didn't give a pressure nor a sack...
the following game he started allowed 1 pressure no sacks and had 4 pancake blocks...
he is not polished but he does fit this scheme and is affordable option under contract next year his rookie contract year...

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
Anyone else experiencing probs with posting? I keep finding that half of what I've typed has disappeared before I can post it. I know there were some recent changes. It just happened now, associated with some kind of page update.

Yes, this is the fault of the NewYorkJets.com forum. Trust the process, it'll be fixed next season.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
the game he came in and finished he didn't let up didn't give a pressure nor a sack...
the following game he started allowed 1 pressure no sacks and had 4 pancake blocks...
he is not polished but he does fit this scheme and is affordable option under contract next year his rookie contract year...

Fair points. I guess for me, the sample size is too small. And I don't trust the regime that drafted him.

I know, it shouldn't be held against him. But their talent evaluation was atrocious.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
You want to win, but I'm not too disappointed. The Jets hung with two potential Super Bowl contenders in the final two weeks, both with something to play for. They did so, and didn't hurt their draft position.

Yeah, I'd rather have won both games, but both losses show some growth and reason for future hope.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
And this is why you run the ball off the bus . Trouble is with this OL we had no chance