Official Game Thread: Jets at Bills

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Anyone else experiencing probs with posting? I keep finding that half of what I've typed has disappeared before I can post it. I know there were some recent changes. It just happened now, associated with some kind of page update.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Anyone else experiencing probs with posting? I keep finding that half of what I've typed has disappeared before I can post it. I know there were some recent changes. It just happened now, associated with some kind of page update.
had the forum on a auto refresh to see the game thread live
but turned it off a few minutes ago

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
just refresh once to reset it back to normal

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
wait a chop block on Buffalo is called ooh refs must of got slapped at half time by the league

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I was posting on another thread. kept happening to me. thought G was fucking with me

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
running back in motion 32 then RPO to 23 but he pulls it out to get sacked

okay

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Tarik Black first catch was a diving one on the sideline nice............................

So pumped! I didn't know him that well, as I didn't have him in class and I coached with the linemen, but he was a good guy.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
If anyone doesn't appreciate McGovern, today should convince them otherwise. The pressure up the middle has been awful.
I said he was playing better and should stay for next year but it is not only on him the slide protection and pull inside has been late