Official Game Thread: Jets at Bills

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
I just checked. Not even Vinny T of 1998 did it. Vinny went 4 games without an INT. But not 5.

This kid Zach Wilson is super special and I'm glad I stuck up for him while he was getting absolutely trashed.
He's not super special yet. He has improved but he has a lot of work to do. I still don't think he's worth the 2nd overall pick because he seems to have been a project. But hopefully, he will work out.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
In fairness, I think we all should be rooting for the kid. I don't understand why so many are eager for him to fail.
don't want him to fail
but it is laughable how bad this TEAM is
and unlike other peoples statements putting words in other peoples mouth just being stupid it is hard to root for our team since all he sees is 1 wearing 2

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
don't want him to fail
but it is laughable how bad this TEAM is
and unlike other peoples statements putting words in other peoples mouth just being stupid it is hard to root for our team since all he sees is 1 wearing 2
... and yet this 'laughably bad' team is in danger of winning this. Allen needs to pick his act up. You will get a short-term thrill but you know you will wake up with a headache in the morning.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
... and yet this 'laughably bad' team is in danger of winning this. Allen needs to pick his act up. You will get a short-term thrill but you know you will wake up with a headache in the morning.
The Jets are poised to win about 7 games next season....just like they did in the season before Douglas took over. I'm not sure how anyone can look at this as going forward.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
they can not get out of their own way by the way of their punter

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Wilson had the right idea of throwing the ball away, but it came about too late.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
PinIt even though Zach tried to put it out of range by stepping out for a loss