Update: Deshaun Watson is as confused as we all are

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
When Eagles move Carson Wentz they will have enough fire power to trade for Deshaun Watson a package that will include Jalen Hurts & 4 first rounder, the only other green team in this neck of the woods and isn't it Philly where he bought that car he wanted to make green?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
When Eagles move Carson Wentz they will have enough fire power to trade for Deshaun Watson a package that will include Jalen Hurts & 4 first rounder, the only other green team in this neck of the woods and isn't it Philly where he bought that car he wanted to make green?
You are no longer on my “ love “ list
🤬

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

For that price, Philly can have Watson.

maxmet

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Someone will give multiple firsts and take on that bad contract for foundering Wentz?

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
[WFAN]

[/WFAN]

joes mouth is full of pizza

Still a more reliable source than any of the sports reporters trying to stay relevant in the news. Plus with all the beer you drink I'm betting you put away your share of pizza and we still listen to you.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Still a more reliable source than any of the sports reporters trying to stay relevant in the news. Plus with all the beer you drink I'm betting you put away your share of pizza and we still listen to you.
Why do you think he hired a skinny hc & oc. Friday night pizza night. He is no dummy.

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Lmao,Texans saying only team to trade Watson is Jets. Hmm, is Jets owners and GM dumb enough to trade away years of Draft capital and take on Watsons contract and then give up QB Zack Wilson at 2nd pick that now many think he is like Aaron Rogers moving and passing and not add anyone from draft and little money to get players. We have done it before and were has it got us? Jets needs to keep all Draft picks and get Zack Wilson and rebuild like Bills and KC did. Texans wants Jets current situation getting Zack Wilson ,under cap with lots of Draft picks to rebuild and willing to trade Watson to do it. If I was Texans the Jets are the dumbest proven team to do this kind of stupid crap. I hope Jets new GM doesnt do this trade for Watson . I dont want to be in Texans situation having a QB on a total bad team in cap hell and no draft picks then have Watson wanting off Jets in 2 years tired of losing. Jets you have 1 chance to finally fix 50 years of awful QB Drafts this year ,so dont trade away future on 1 player to become Texans.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Lmao,Texans saying only team to trade Watson is Jets. Hmm, is Jets owners and GM dumb enough to trade away years of Draft capital and take on Watsons contract and then give up QB Zack Wilson at 2nd pick that now many think he is like Aaron Rogers moving and passing and not add anyone from draft and little money to get players. We have done it before and were has it got us? Jets needs to keep all Draft picks and get Zack Wilson and rebuild like Bills and KC did. Texans wants Jets current situation getting Zack Wilson ,under cap with lots of Draft picks to rebuild and willing to trade Watson to do it. If I was Texans the Jets are the dumbest proven team to do this kind of stupid crap. I hope Jets new GM doesnt do this trade for Watson . I dont want to be in Texans situation having a QB on a total bad team in cap hell and no draft picks then have Watson wanting off Jets in 2 years tired of losing. Jets you have 1 chance to finally fix 50 years of awful QB Drafts this year ,so dont trade away future on 1 player to become Texans.

I agree for the most part, but I would take Watson for the #2 and another 1st at most. The Texans can get more, but Watson can veto any trade. Jets hold all the cards IMO.

Last edited:

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I also would take Watson for our # 2 and next years Seattle #1 and some mid Rd picks but no more. I am not high on drafting Wilson as he played against inferior teams this while racking up a lot of TD's like a past Bust QB (Klingler).

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
the reporter for the Texans made the claim not the Texans' organization get that straight I don't care if the reporter is sucking the owner's dick he is just speculating at this point...

he is using the speculation that Deshaun would waive his No trade clause for the Jets to keep bumping up the price...

Jets in no way are going to trade Foley & Quinnen Williams with a package of picks for Watson, he and all those fans can stop dreaming...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
74dc9cb270c1cffe00c990fa6624484b.jpg