Update: Deshaun Watson is as confused as we all are

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Hey if you all sat in the stands for the past 50 years & paid those prices for tickets got stuck in traffic for hour & froze your ass off like BIG MOE has..........Instead of going shopping for hours on a Sunday with our wives like the rest of us do........Well..........................Big Moe why are you complaining:nomnom:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hey if you all sat in the stands for the past 50 years & paid those prices for tickets got stuck in traffic for hour & froze your ass off like BIG MOE has..........Instead of going shopping for hours on a Sunday with our wives like the rest of us do........Well..........................Big Moe why are you complaining:nomnom:

You hit it on the nail
Thank you

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

I probably should have went shopping
And if you had to put up with my Sicilian wife for not shopping these past 40years you’d have a bed reserved next to me in Greystone

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
As each day passes, my want for Deshaun Lessens. Just within the last hour i saw Josh Allen's stats and Deshaun's.
They are almost identical. Maybe a 100 or so passing yards different. (I could be wrong), but not that far off.
Their TD-INT are 37-10 for Allen, I think 36-4 for Deshaun. To give up what Texas would want, I'd sooner go to the other options, being a QB from the draft, preferably Zach, or Trade # 2 for some good outcomes.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
NFL rumors: AFC East rival ranks ahead of Jets on Texans’ Deshaun Watson’s trade destination wish list

Fucking org sucks
Keep Darnold
Oh we have a gazillion draft picks yippee!!!
Win another 3 games
Nothing changes

cheater , better?

I give very little credence to anything that any of these sports writers say because it's the off season and they don't have anything better to do than to try to stir the pot and get a rise out of whoever, especially our Bigmoe, that they can manipulate with their constant guessing. AND that's what they are doing.............guessing. They didn't even know that Watson asked for a trade until long after the request was made. The true fact about Watson coming to the Jets is this..................It's possible that Watson will eventually, after all the pushing and shoving between him and his current team is done, sign with the Jets and it's also possible that Watson will NOT sign with the Jets. When the start of the season gets here we will have a better idea what is up with him because this drama could, and likely will, drag on and on until then. These reporters will milk this story for all it's worth. Personally, I'm not interested in over paying for him just so that he can do the same thing to the Jets when he gets here if he isn't allowed to run the team and do the hiring and firing of the coaching staff and any other piddly thing that upsets his apple cart. If we can get him at a reasonable price it's worth taking a chance on his demeanor but otherwise we should make do with Sam or our # 2 draft pick.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
note of bullshit there is a rumor and yes it is false that the Jets are one of three teams still in with the Panthers and Raiders and that Jets made an offer:

4 firsts
3 seconds
3 thirds
Sam Darnold

sorry but if this was a legit offer the Texans would be dumb not to jump on it and it is totally ridiculous to offer that much capitol for a player that has this team on his list meaning the Jets dont have to offer the kitchen sink to make the deal

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
A new contender has emerged for Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. Denver Broncos defensive back Kareem Jackson says he’s spoken to Watson a couple times, and that Watson “is interested in landing” with the Broncos.

Jackson, who played with Watson for two seasons on the Texans, was pretty open about his conversations with Watson, telling TMZ, “I’ve had a couple conversations with [Watson]. Just with him saying that Denver is a place that he’s interested in landing.”

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
note of bullshit there is a rumor and yes it is false that the Jets are one of three teams still in with the Panthers and Raiders and that Jets made an offer:

4 firsts
3 seconds
3 thirds
Sam Darnold

sorry but if this was a legit offer the Texans would be dumb not to jump on it and it is totally ridiculous to offer that much capitol for a player that has this team on his list meaning the Jets dont have to offer the kitchen sink to make the deal

if that's true, I'm starting the first FIRE EVERYONE thread

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
4 firsts
3 seconds
3 thirds
Sam Darnold

I’ll even say this sounds a tad over the top
It has to be bullshit
with those 10 top picks the Darnold swap could ruin the deal !!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

4 firsts
3 seconds
3 thirds
Sam Darnold

If true, Watson can help the Jets be 4-12 just like he did last year with the Texans.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Douglas isn't that dumb. I' m not worried at all
Actually, Douglas seems to be a pretty astute negotiator when it comes to trades. I'm not worried either about his instincts in this regard. What has me a bit concerned is if Woody steps in and demands a splash like Watson. My hope is that he stays out of it and lets the professionals handle it.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Not sure if you subscribe to the Athletic, but Connor Hughes has a good piece (mailbag) in today's edition concerning jets' chances in acquiring Watson, their QB situation with Darnold/Wilson/Fields. His GUESS' is that our chances are between 5-10% and overwhelmingly that he remains a Texan. As with all of us he is just guessing, but an interesting read nonetheless.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Actually, Douglas seems to be a pretty astute negotiator when it comes to trades. I'm not worried either about his instincts in this regard. What has me a bit concerned is if Woody steps in and demands a splash like Watson. My hope is that he stays out of it and lets the professionals handle it.

You got to give him credit....did you notice why he picked our HC & OC......very smart on his part

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I agree Woody could mess this all up. just as i said before ....ticket sales & Woody are like a bear & honey