Update: Deshaun Watson is as confused as we all are

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
................what the Jets give up to get him, will obviously hurt their rebuilding of a team around him.
Cannot blame him for having those thoughts.
He won 4 games with the Texans' talent around him, so we'd sell more tickets , good for the Johnsons, but we sufferers will continue to suffer. I'm not a big fan of Fields for the NFL, I'd enjoy Zach, and some other holes to fill on both sides of the ball.
. Jets Marvin2.jpg

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I love David !!!!!!
Watson and JJ !!!!!
Okay
This is absolutely the best ,most fun, pre draft off season in quite awhile.
Yes I know it’ll be a let down but that’s what this old Jet fan is used to .
LetsGo!!!!!!!!!

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
a certified ESPN account is not good enough

No. Not this time of year, They're all blowing smoke in my book. Now.............if he or his agent wants to go on record publicly, not through the rumor mill, I'll believe that.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
No. Not this time of year, They're all blowing smoke in my book. Now.............if he or his agent wants to go on record publicly, not through the rumor mill, I'll believe that.
He might get traded to all three teams at once we all get him for five games & whoever is in the playoff hunt gets him for game 16. A win win we spilt his cost three ways

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
He might get traded to all three teams at once we all get him for five games & whoever is in the playoff hunt gets him for game 16. A win win we spilt his cost three ways

At least that would make him more affordable..................................

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
who needs Deshaun Watson we got James Morgan superstar in the making... right @Bigmoe

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics

Cheer up Bigmoe. I have a scoop for you. I have just been told that the Jets are trading Darnold to the Steelers to back up and learn from Big Ben as his eventual replacement for a 2nd and a 3rd pick. They are taking QB Zach Wilson with the #2 pick and if there at 23 they are taking, 1st choice Penei Sewell, 2nd choice Najee Harris. If neither of them are there they plan to trade that pick. ;)