Zach injury thread :

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Quick story about my knee :
Blew it out in 1982
Went to the Giants orthopedic surgeon
Same one who operated on Simms that year
“Dr. Kim Sloan, the Giants' orthopedic surgeon, decided to perform major surgery while the knee was opened.”
He was out the year

Any way he said I had the meniscus tear and partial ligament tear
I remember walking after my surgery at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
Simms in a room I passed and
So was Doug Kotar who had inoperable brain tumor in another room

My knee has been fucked up since
Fucking Giants Dr
The doc may have been out Celebrating his operation of simms......when they said don't forget the patient in room 2008. Oh him I forgot well I can go back & give him the 30 minute job in ten minutes......hey bartender another martini for the road.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
What if we are 3-0 with Flacco and Wilson is ready??
LOLz anywhere to sign up for this scenario?!

seriously speaking if you're sitting at 3-0 with flacco i would hope you ride the win streak until the wheels fall off.. i mean this is still a results driven league & if you're sitting at 3-0 against this schedule you would be looking like a playoff contender.. how could you **** with that, at that point??

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
There is good news with this injury...be positive.....the need this year for a top LT is over....

Go with the hot hand while Wilson's mom friend keep him happy
Historically, the coach (team) reverts to the starter except in the Lou Gehrig scenario in baseball.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hello all, I just wanted an update on Wilson's status. Has he recovered yet?

Thank you in advance.
I doubt he has recovered yet because :

Jets QB Zach Wilson on His Way to L.A.; Knee Procedure Scheduled for Tuesday​

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Thank you. How about now?
I can only speculate
But if one of those blondes he’s been seen with take the flight with him
I’d expect them to join the
Mile-high - club
So I’m guessing he feels just fine now

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Friday night sucked...........it felt like the curse again..........but on Saturday the curtain of doom was lifted.......the season wasn't over (knock on wood).......and I took that moment to say to myself......is this THE moment where it finally turns. We've lived with Todd with 4 INTS in 81'/5 INTs in Mudbowl 82'......Kenny O'Brien and 3/4 of the Sack Exchange in 86' going down.....Marvin Jones in 98'......Vinny week 1 of the 1999 season........Chad Pennington twice.......Doug Brien........the list I'm sure is deeper....but maybe......just maybe......the gods have seen enough.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Friday night sucked...........it felt like the curse again..........but on Saturday the curtain of doom was lifted.......the season wasn't over (knock on wood).......and I took that moment to say to myself......is this THE moment where it finally turns. We've lived with Todd with 4 INTS in 81'/5 INTs in Mudbowl 82'......Kenny O'Brien and 3/4 of the Sack Exchange in 86' going down.....Marvin Jones in 98'......Vinny week 1 of the 1999 season........Chad Pennington twice.......Doug Brien........the list I'm sure is deeper....but maybe......just maybe......the gods have seen enough.
It’s not the football gods we talk about. It’s us or some of us who can’t shake this doomed feeling that permeates this organization and its fan base .
We are Champions, we were once before and we will be again .

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
And Freeman McNeil and Reggie McElroy and some starting lbs and Russell Carter ... managed to stay healthy.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
question for the board, because maybe i'm getting myself worked up over nothing..

why does it seem as if saleh is continuously wildly inaccurate with injury upates?!

hell, i saw a video this morning with the guy not ruling wilson out for sunday & now he's shutdown until week 4?!

what in the ****?!