Zach injury thread :

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
question for the board, because maybe i'm getting myself worked up over nothing..

why does it seem as if saleh is continuously wildly inaccurate with injury upates?!

hell, i saw a video this morning with the guy not ruling wilson out for sunday & now he's shutdown until week 4?!

what in the ****?!
Perhaps he wanted the Ravens to waste some time preparing for Wilson.

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
question for the board, because maybe i'm getting myself worked up over nothing..

why does it seem as if saleh is continuously wildly inaccurate with injury upates?!

hell, i saw a video this morning with the guy not ruling wilson out for sunday & now he's shutdown until week 4?!

what in the ****?!
I seem to remember the same with Becton last year.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The league can fine a team if they misrepresent a player's injury status.
Maybe they wanted to play this one conservatively instead of the "will he? won't he?" game.
OR
They have lousy team of Doctors who can't read an MRI.
Later

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Perhaps this is less to do with Wilson's knee and more to do with the O line jelling. 2 starters are new and 2 starters an in different positions. I wasnt expecting to see Wilson until after Cleveland anyways. I dont think they want to put him behind a shitty O line trying to jell playing a blitz happy Ravens and a tough Cleveland D Line. Honestly think we see him for Cincy.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Or maybe this is because Flacco is better at running the offense than Wilson. Or maybe the players hate Wilson like when they didn't help him after he got crushed. Or when they were so excited for Mike White.

Or maybe Zach is just not ready.

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Or maybe this is because Flacco is better at running the offense than Wilson. Or maybe the players hate Wilson like when they didn't help him after he got crushed. Or when they were so excited for Mike White.

I do agree..... I think Flacco is better than Wilson. Hell, I think Steveler is better than Wilson. Nonetheless, I think this whole Wilson knee thing is a bit of a smokescreen, giving the OL a chance to jell. Saleh and JD want Zach to succeed at all costs cause it means their jobs. No one cares if Flacco or White get hurt behind a developing OL

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I do agree..... I think Flacco is better than Wilson. Hell, I think Steveler is better than Wilson. Nonetheless, I think this whole Wilson knee thing is a bit of a smokescreen, giving the OL a chance to jell. Saleh and JD want Zach to succeed at all costs cause it means their jobs. No one cares if Flacco or White get hurt behind a developing OL
I care if they both get hurt because I would love to see Streveler.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global

Which one of those are you betting on

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
The league can fine a team if they misrepresent a player's injury status.
Maybe they wanted to play this one conservatively instead of the "will he? won't he?" game.
OR
They have lousy team of Doctors who can't read an MRI.
Later
I remember in years past Belichick would list Brady as "probable" every week. that's allowed, but not an actual injured player.
Gee, you fooled everyone BB.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I remember in years past Belichick would list Brady as "probable" every week. that's allowed, but not an actual injured player.
Gee, you fooled everyone BB.
Yup. Every Sunday for 20 years he did that in case brady had a bad game then he had an excuse

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics

what in the ****?!
I can't specifically answer that but I think coaches downplay injuries just to keep the team motivated. ie... Parcells did that with Foley.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
Just heard the news about Zach. I have to say that Saleh is officially on the hot seat. I realize that there's a gap in the logic. But regarding Becton's and Wilson's inaccurate injury information, I have trust issues with Saleh.