Draft Needs & Projections

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Move needed to be made. He has been healthy but horrible!! We are paying way too much for his mediocre services

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
While I would not have considered going after a C, it makes a lot of sense when he is such a strong option. He's a stronger option than most of the guards on the market. I think Rodgers may be more comfortable with a veteran center. Push Tippmann out to guard across from AVT, then you can just sign one OT and draft another and the starting line is pretty well set.
Would still need to sign another guard ,AVT is not likely to be ready for the start of the season. Also need a third tackle in case of injury.
Do they pick up AVTs 5th year option?

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Not us, not even at our age. The over paid lineman... We should wear our uniforms to the games, just in case! But I might just let a OLB have a free shot at Ayahuasca Swift.....
I never got paid to play line, though I did get paid to coach it. Does that make me a professional football coach?

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
If the Jets can sign a tackle in FA, then I'm all for trading out of the 10 spot and trying to pick up Fuaga a few spots lower. I wasn't sold on Fashanu (if he even dropped), and now with the injury that may actually drop him even further down.

This is showing why most of the top 10 picks won't even workout at the combine. They really have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
If the Jets can sign a tackle in FA, then I'm all for trading out of the 10 spot and trying to pick up Fuaga a few spots lower. I wasn't sold on Fashanu (if he even dropped), and now with the injury that may actually drop him even further down.

This is showing why most of the top 10 picks won't even workout at the combine. They really have everything to lose and nothing to gain.
Fashanu's stock will come down to how he performs at his pro day. He is in a tier above Fuaga

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I'm of the school, throw the kitchen sink at Tyron Smith, drop down and snag Fuaga. That would shore up both tackle spots, if we can't drop down, I don't think Fuaga is a reach at 10.
Tyron Smith is a no for me.
Guy can not stay on the field. 9 consecutive years with injuries. He won't play more than a few games.