Hassan Reddick hold out

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
And cooncat

Jets predicted to trade their disgruntled pass-rusher for a superstar wideout​

ESPN analyst predicts Jets LB Haason Reddick gets traded for Raiders WR Davante Adams​

Well they did just lose one of their pass rushers so it would be good for both sides.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
And cooncat

Jets predicted to trade their disgruntled pass-rusher for a superstar wideout​

ESPN analyst predicts Jets LB Haason Reddick gets traded for Raiders WR Davante Adams​

One Head Case for another.
We already have our Davante.
No need to upgrade WR unless Williams is less than 100%.
Less than 10% chance of this happening imo(of course it will happen immediately after I posted this)"

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
My guess is that he shows up Monday. If he has reported and the Jets don't play him, I think he still gets the paycheck, but it's too late for them to use him Week 1. If that's the pound of flesh he needs, so be it. Whatever. And after that, if he plays out the season, fine. If he gets dealt in a package for Adams, even better. As long as the rush doesn't vanish, it's a no-lose.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
My guess is that he shows up Monday. If he has reported and the Jets don't play him, I think he still gets the paycheck, but it's too late for them to use him Week 1. If that's the pound of flesh he needs, so be it. Whatever. And after that, if he plays out the season, fine. If he gets dealt in a package for Adams, even better. As long as the rush doesn't vanish, it's a no-lose.
I say play him and let him get the shit kicked out of himself. And then play him some more.

Last edited:

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
We'll see what happens between today and Wednesday (won't be any practice tomorrow with the team playing MNF).

At this point, F**k Reddick and Let's go Jets!!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
JD should just delete his number. Don't address him. Don't listen to him. You play for your contract or go fuck yourself. He doesn't deserve to be on this ride and I hope Will McDonald balls out. When Reddick begs to come back just say we will pay you to stay home and then trade you to whoever we want whenever we want.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The latest story is the Jets made an offer to Hassan before the trade. It was embarrassingly low. JD still made the trade thinking they would figure it out. JD said come to the building and we will figure it out. Reddick said no. They apparently haven't talked in 6 months.

Fuck Reddick and I'm done with JD if this is true because this is his fault not Reddick's. This season is going to be another waste and it's going to end spectacularly, but I'm here for the train wreck.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
The latest story is the Jets made an offer to Hassan before the trade. It was embarrassingly low. JD still made the trade thinking they would figure it out. JD said come to the building and we will figure it out. Reddick said no. They apparently haven't talked in 6 months.

Fuck Reddick and I'm done with JD if this is true because this is his fault not Reddick's. This season is going to be another waste and it's going to end spectacularly, but I'm here for the train wreck.
Now you’re talkin

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Now you’re talkin
Ugh
Not expecting this from this season but I guess it could just be sane ole sane ole

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

It's 100% true. Douglas said that at the time of the trade and again in his last presser before the season. JD said to come for your introduction presser and we will start working out a deal.
JD has since refused to talk contract since and stated exactly that . That's why I couldn't understand the hate Reddick was / is getting from the fan base. J.D. tried to fuck Reddick over and looking at the current D line, appears to have fucked himself, the team and fans instead